Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Royal Tenebaums Reference

Those of you that know me know how I loooooove the Royal Tenebaums. I just recently started reading this book "Bergdorf Blondes" mainly because I almost got it free about a year ago when it was a prerelease copy and now it's gone bestseller! I figured I owed it to the book to give it a try, boy did it pay me back. With a Royal Tenebaums reference!!

" I was suddenly, smack-dab in the middle of my own coup de foudre, just like the brother and sister falling for each other in The Royal Tenebaums.

The narrator is not talking about her own sibling but it works!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps not a reference to your favorite movie, but something else that you love: art. Iconic paintings in America. (Sorry, this is not an article on Warhol though). http://www.slate.com/id/2120494/nav/ais/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...