Thursday, January 01, 2009

Read In 2008

This is the list that was on my sidebar in 2008 showing the books I read in 2008 and linking to my reviews!

1. Ice Haven
2. Tales of Woodman Pete
3. Mother, Come Home
4. Robot Dreams
5. Ghost World
6. Best American Comics 2007
7. 20th Century Eightball
8. Caricature
9. The Acme Novelty Library #18
10. The Fart Party
11. When You Were Small
12. Gossip of Starlings
13. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
14. Mome 9
15. The Polysyllabic Spree
16. Housekeeping vs. the Dirt
17. Bloom
18. Secrets of the Hollywood Girls Club
19. 20 Times A Lady
20. Twilight
21. The Last Lonely Saturday
22. The Luxe
23. Love Marriage
24. Lock and Key
25. New Moon
32. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging
33. Violet On The Runway

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year -- hope your year is filled with books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read seven of those (the Twilight ones, Angus, Wife in the North and Beedle the Bard) - isn't it amazing how many books there are out there?! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all of your reading! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your lists -and we've read eight of the same books this year. I decided to do the same thing this year, just as some incentive to actually read more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:57 AM

    I need to get my list done...I am so far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year everyone! Can't wait to see what 2009 brings us in reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you. That is quite the list you have of books read in 2008. I read a few books off your list. There are so many great books out there. May your year be filled with great reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:17 PM

    Hello,
    Just dropping a short notice that I have awarded you with Premio Dardos Award. This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...