Wednesday, September 07, 2005

It's crazy up in here

There are kids living in the lounges once used for homework and late night chatfests, there are beautiful apartment style dorms, a cozy new living room for my apartment and neighbors walking back and forth that we actually know. It's a new year here at school.

Got cable and internet today when it wasn't supposed to come for a week and a half, we got lucky.

I've helped with a freshman book discussion, got mistaken for a freshman myself, maybe that's good since i'm going to be 22 soon and am feeling old.

Over the weekend I watched:
Muriel's Wedding
Shattered Glass
Marvin's Room
Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone
Hocus Pocus.

I think this place is a book trap, I could hardly pick up any of my books to read even when i wanted to so much.

Today I had Product and Packaging Graphics and Painting, nothing much to report, nothing has happened yet.

I hope you all are hanging tough!

2 comments:

  1. hey alea! hope all is well and talk with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Alea,
    Hope your having fun at school :)
    I love you :)


    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...