Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!

What other weekly memes or round robins do you participate in? Is this the only one? Why Tuesday Thingers and not some other weekly Tuesday meme? Or do you do more than one?

The only other meme I participate in is Booking Through Thursday. I may participate in more in the future but only these two for now. I've started doing a "This Week in Books" for myself but that's just me LOL! I guess it's sort of like what some people do for the Sunday Salon, which I would be interested in participating in sometime. I like them because it keeps me posting at least two times a week and it doesn't take a ton of time to do. I also just really like answering these sorts of questions! I like Tuesday Thingers because I love love Library Thing and love interacting with the other members be it the groups/forums or something like this. I also like learning more about Library Thing :)

What weekly memes do you participate in? Which others should I join?

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of "this week in books". I'll keep my eye out for it on your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I like Tuesday Thingers too-- I like all things Librarything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Yep, I do a recap in books from the previous week as well as what I am starting for the coming week. This past Sunday, I was a little more organized and I think that's the pattern I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie- Yeah! It's fun. I liked seeing people's lists of books they had bought/checked out/ won so I started doing it too. Plus I like taking pictures of book stacks hehe!

    Kathleen- It's hard to imagine life before Librarything!

    J. Kaye- I love reading those sorts of posts, it's fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...