Thursday, October 23, 2008

Booking Through Thursday!

Monica suggested this one:
Got this idea from Literary Feline during her recent contest:
“Name a favorite literary couple and tell me why they are a favorite. If you cannot choose just one, that is okay too. Name as many as you like–sometimes narrowing down a list can be extremely difficult and painful. Or maybe that’s just me.”


I definitely can't pick just one so here are a few:
-Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter Series)
-Nick and Norah (Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist)
-Cecilia and Robbie (Atonement)
-Holly and Gerry (P.S. I Love You)

I don't know really how to explain why i like these couples so much besides squealing "They are just so cute!" for one reason or another.

Who's your favorite literary couple?

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Ron and Hermione - what a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick and Norah---was the book better? Because the movie was a struggle for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list, only the last one isn't familiar to me.
    For me, it's Anne and Gilbert, all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are a good couple. I chose another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of mine was Hermione and Ron too!!

    I posted about this, obviously, on my blog!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried commenting earlier but it wouldn't go through so I'll say it now... Anne and Gilbert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting question...
    I would need to think a little more about mine but I guess Holly and Gerry would come a long way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely agree with you about Ron & Hermione!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  9. bermudaonion- Thanks!

    k and/or k- I did like the book better. I guess it just has all the detail missing from the movie, like most adaptations.

    raidergirl3- Holly and Gerry from P.S. I love you, it was recently turned into a movie starring Hilary Swank. Basically Gerry dies and leaves Holly a series of letters with tasks for her to complete. It's really cute.

    smilingsal- I think I read yours :)

    naida- Yay Ron and Hermione! Can't wait for the next movie!

    shooting stars mag- :D

    amee- Yeah something is up with blogger the last few days, some of the blogs with the security, letter writing things aren't showing the letters, sort of hard to write!

    cessie- It was hard to pick! I'm sure there are tons I've forgotten!

    anna- I think they are winning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:49 AM

    i love Ron :D .. everything about him is just so cuteee!!

    and then I love the pair in The bridges in Madison County..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...