Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!


Today's Question: The LT Home Page feature. How are you liking it? Or not? Do you go here when you log into LT or do you use your profile page more?

At first when the page was changed I was all disoriented but now that I've gotten used to it I like it a lot. I actually don't pay attention to a lot of the features, maybe someday. I basically look at my Recently Added to help with my This Week In Books posts and Connection News to see what others have recently added to their library or rated or reviewed! I usually access my groups from my profile page though, not sure why, well I know why I think, since it's up higher on the profile page than the homepage, so I don't have to scroll. Weird answer, I know! So I guess I used to use my profile page a lot more and now I split my usage more evenly between my profile page and the homepage.

*Don't mind the random illustration. Just trying to get them all up before the holidays are over! :P 

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    I love it, I love it, I really, really love it! :)

    Oh, and you have a surprise waiting at my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Maybe I should have said that I was loving the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the home page - especially the recently added books and the glimpse at the forums. Here's my Thinger!

    :) Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:25 AM

    I was disoriented at first too, but I definitely like it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:38 AM

    It's the home page for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops -- I was commenting on the Westerfeld mention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:53 PM

    how cuteeeee the pic is :) ! :)

    I also use the LT HP to see what others have recently added to their library :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. J. Kaye- Thank you! They aren't illustrations but I have a feeling you might enjoy what I'm posting on Christmas Eve LOL!

    Wendi B.- I love the recently added books!

    Meghan- Same here!

    bermudaonion- At first I was like, Noooo!! But I really like it now!

    Beth F- Hehe. Thank you!

    Veens- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...