Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Book-Related Awesomeness!

Along for the Ride/Sarah-land

As many of you know Sarah Dessen's Along For the Ride will be coming out in a matter of days (June 16th). Well today this video was brought to my attention and OMG is it the coolest. Being the design snob that I am I'm really into type based videos like this and this one is a home run!


Find more videos like this on Sarah-land


Also until Friday there is an Along for the Ride Challenge going on. The goal is to get 2,000 people to join the Ning community Sarah-land by Friday. If the goal is met the first two chapters of the book will be released for members of Sarah-land to read! Go join here! I for one can't wait to read Along for the Ride!

Giving It Away For Free
(the only time Momma would approve)

Serena Robar is giving it away for free the entire month of June. That’s right. A book a day, every day in honor of her latest book release Giving Up the V. All you have to do to is sign up for her newsletter and you are entered to win. Enter once and you are in the running to win a book every day the entire month of June.

The Burning Question

Scholastic has this interesting poll where you can vote on the question you most want to see Suzanne Collins, author of The Hunger Games and Catching Fire answer. It looks like every month she will answer one and a new one will be put up! Vote here!

8 comments:

  1. That book trailer reminds me of the one for Dust of 100 Dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the book trailer. I can't wait for it to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the book trailer! It's so totally like D100D trailer. I love this one better, though, it's totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree that the trailer is awesome. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that book trailer! Adorable! Totally makes me want to read the book..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the text trailer! Trailers are so hard to do, that is such a creative way to make something dynamic out of static text. Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. umm! Nice :) I really need to pick up Sarah Dessen SOON!

    thanks for the video :) loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that vid! Everything about it is just right. And the voice is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...