Friday, July 03, 2009

Rebecca, I accept your dare and I counter-challenge you!

Rebecca has challenged me (and in the process challenged herself making this list) to watch 10 Movies I Haven't Already Seen by July 2nd 2010. If I fail in this challenge I must participate in another dare of her choice. If I succeed in this challenge she must participate in another dare of my choice.

Here's her list!

1. Water
2. Provoked
3. Brokedown Palace
4. La Dolce Vita
5. The Shawshank Redemption
6. Six Days and Seven Nights
7. Wait Until Dark
8. The Philadelphia Story
9. He's Just Not That Into You
10. Ramen Girl

And here is your counter-challenge Rebecca! Do you accept, same rules!

9 Cheesy 80s movies + 1 Freebie of your choice!

1. The Sure Thing
2. Valley Girl
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
5. Clue
6. Clifford
7. Overboard
8. Some Kind of Wonderful
9. Pretty In Pink
10. Freebie of Your Choice

To join in the fun visit the I Dare You Challenge blog!

6 comments:

  1. I accept your challenge, Alea! I can't wait to get started. :-D Looks like we might both be doing another dare challenge when we get through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love The Shawshank Redemption and Six Days and Seven Nights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad that I own about half of those 80s movies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Water and Provoked which are good but depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! I watched it as a teenager and now I'd love to show it to my daughter. I can't seem to find it anywhere though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiona- I got mine at Target but I know you don't live in the US :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...