Monday, September 07, 2009

Book Blogger Appreciation Week!

I'm sure most of you have heard about Book Blogger Appreciation Week put together by the lovely My Friend Amy! Well guess what, the shortlists are out and it's time to get voting! I'm really excited to share with you that I have ended up on the shortlists for two categories! I can't believe it!!!!!

I was nominated for Best YA Review Blog! Can you believe it wow! There are so so many people worthy of this so I cannot believe it! Go checkout the shortlist to see who else was nominated!

I was also nominated for Most Eclectic Taste which is also really exciting! I've always tried to keep an open mind about things and my tastes are pretty far reaching, at least I think, so it's exciting to think that other people agree!

So a big THANK YOU to everyone! So now it's time to vote, the polls are open from now until Saturday September 12 at 11:59 PM EST! So go make your opinions known and vote! And then September 14th-18th is the official Book Blogger Appreciation Week! Can't wait for the celebration to begin!

23 comments:

  1. Congrats!! couldn't have went to a more deserving person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's fully deserved! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congraaats ^O^!!!
    Best blogs are there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your nominations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You deserve it. I'm crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting, and deserved, Dear Alea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Both are well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Alea. You actually deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A big, big congrats to you and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!! Both are very well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You deserve it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your nominations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your nominations you deserve them! Good luck as we all head to the polls :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the nominations. If you have any suggestions to try and get young adults to read, please let me know at my Reluctant Readers blog (http://jeffrivera.typepad.com/jeff_rivera/)
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! You definitely deserve them both!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on being shortlisted!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  21. :) You know I love you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats Alea! =) I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...