Friday, September 25, 2009

Lookalikes 68

Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor

The Wholehearted Marriage by Dr. Greg Smalley and Dr. Shawn Stoever

I'm about 97% sure these are from the same shoot. The guy definitely seems to have the same feet and same pants on, whereas the girl has had an outfit change! What I like about these are that they are for two completely different age groups and they seem to work for both. I definitely like the image used on Girlfriend Material more so. It's just much more dynamite then The Wholehearted Marriage. Also the cover design is just a lot more sophisticated as well.

Which do you prefer?

Have you spotted a Lookalike you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

8 comments:

  1. They're both good, but I like the top one better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen another one out there that's really, really similar, but I can't remember the title. I'll keep an eye out for it.

    There's this one, but it isn't the one I'm thinking of...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i like this one. for the younger audience, and the fact that there's girlfriend in the title, i like how she's just started drawing the heart. like she's not ready to give her whole heart to him yet. and then with the second book, now it's for an older audience and about marriage, the heart is complete, and she's ready to let him into her heart. quite possibly the best continuing non intentional lookalike yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the first cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely like the cover of "Girlfriend Material" more as well. :) The colors are so pretty and I love how they made the title. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlfriend Material ftw :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote's in for Girlfriend Material...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the top one better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...