Saturday, October 24, 2009

This Week In Books Or Taking It Slow(er)


Monday:

Adventure of Meno: Book One Big Fun! by Tony and Angela DiTerlizzi

From Amazon Vine, loved it, review tomorrow!

Tuesday: nothing

Wednesday:

Kith (The Good Neighbors Book 2) by Holly Black and Ted Naifeh

Rose (Bone) by Jeff Smith

Tales From Outer Suburbia by Shaun Tan


For review. I pretty much freaked out, Tales From Outer Suburbia looks AMAZING!

Thursday:

Fallen by Lauren Kate


From Amazon Vine.

Friday:

Aesop's Fables
Camp Babymouse by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm
Dragonslayer (Babymouse) Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm


Library book store!

Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz

For review!

Saturday: nothing

15 comments:

  1. You got Fallen, yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great stack! Tales of Outer Suburbia is a great book! So is Babymouse: Dragonslayer. I just read it the other day. Rose by Jeff Smith looks great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I can't wait to see your review for Fallen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:27 PM

    I got Revalations this week too. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only you would call 8 books taking it slow! I can't wait to see your review of the Meno book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Meno book does look great!

    (PS - This is my 300th comment today...worn out...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah I love Babymouse--those books are so cute and PINK! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Fallen too in the mail this past week.

    I bought the holly black one because she is coming to town in nov and I am going to go and get books signed.

    Enjoy your books Alea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i had a slow week too, only 4 books, 1 was amazon vine, 2 were from paperback swap and 1 from harlequin teen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice books! I got Fallen too. Super excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had great week. Enjoy all your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome books you got this week. Revelations is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wants on amazon vine nowwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tony DiTerlizzi is one of my favorite illustrators, I'm looking forward to your review of Big Fun!

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...