Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Waiting On" Wednesday 56

Cool Beans: A Maya Davis Novel by Erynn Mangum

ErynnMangum.com:

Maya Davis couldn't imagine a better life - she's a barista at her favorite coffeehouse, she's got two amazing best friends, Jack and Jen, and she's got a standing dinner date with her parents every Sunday night.

At least, she can't imagine a better life until Jen starts unknowingly dating Maya's high school sweetheart (whom she nearly married), her genius doctor of a brother moves back into town and ruins her Sunday dinners, and now her dog's picked up a weird Pilates obsession.

Can Maya learn to trust God even when it seems like only an endless bowl of fudge-covered ice cream will help?

Released April 1st 2010

Sounds like a lot of fun to me! I'm not sure if I've ever read any Christian Fiction, but lately the genre has had a lot that seems interesting and fun to me! Who says a non-christian can't enjoy it too! :)

What can't you wait for to be released?

"Waiting On" Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!

8 comments:

  1. I've been so excited with the amount of different Christian fiction coming out lately -- as a librarian who buys it, it's such a relief to know there are more than one or two authors now which gives so much more variety to those who love the genre and those who maybe never tried it before. This looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i love Erynn's books! have you read her Lauren Halbrook series?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! I just heard about Erynn Mangum. Her Lauren Holbrook trilogy is on Amazon for only about $5 a book right now. I want to buy them but I've made so many purchases lately! It's a bit of a dilemma for me because they sound like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title! Vance used to say this all the time when he was in middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love the title! Sounds like a cute book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does sound good! I read a fair amount of Christian Fiction and most of them are pretty enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...