Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sourcebooks Fire


I've always been impressed with the variety of titles and genres that Sourcebooks has offered, from children's books to chick lit to Georgette Heyer titles I've always been interested but now, now they have launched a new teen line, Sourcebooks Fire and now they pretty much have everything!

I've already featured two of their new titles in my Waiting on Wednesday posts, The Star Shack and The Summer of Skinny Dipping but to learn more about these and their other upcoming titles they have just launched their own ning called Teen Fire!

Teen Fire offers all sorts of events, opportunities, contests, videos and many other things! So go check it out, I've been to the site a few times and it looks like a great time!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info! My library doesn't seem to buy much (if anything) from this publisher so this could be a good source for my professional life too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ning is really well done. I am really excited to see what Fire has to offer over the next year. I think it is a great addition to Sourcebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy they have a teen section now. Looks like some awesome titles will be released from them soon.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great development. Sourcebooks in teen fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm posting a link to your post in hubbub around the blogosphere today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim Culbertson's SONGS FOR A TEENAGE NOMAD, originally published by Hip Pocket Press, is going to be re-released by Sourcebooks Fire this fall. The book rocks (as does Kim's second novel, which will also be published by Sourcebooks.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...