Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Willow by Julia Hoban out in Paperback today!

As some of you might remember Julia Hoban's Willow was my favorite book of 2009! And today it is out in paperback! Where does the time go, it seems like just yesterday the book came out in hardcover. If you haven't picked up a copy in hardcover here is your chance to get the paperback (my personal preferred book format) and to those of you who already have the book and haven't read it, pick it up tonight, you wouldn't be sorry. Well, you will be sorry it took you until now to start reading it!

You can also get the audio book format or a copy for your Kindle among other formats I'm sure!

And Willow also just recently made it's debut on Penguin's Point of View Books website! If you've ever trusted my opinion or taste get Willow!

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this book! Good to know about it's PB status.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book, too and agree everyone needs to get it now that it's out in paperback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this book too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I have the hardcover and I really must read this one asap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...