Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hardcover vs Paperback 75

Entrapment by M. Spooner

Hardcover

Paperback

Amazon.com:

Love is...

gothling: hopeless, pointless, merciless, lame

bliss4u: no, love is...i dunno...loverly

Ms.T: it's obvious. love is all about trust.

BoBoy: well, i'm lovin this pizza. yum

chessman: i'm thinking that was the wrong answer, bro...

Big.J: some people need some schooling around here

For two happy couples, love is true.

For two cynical friends, ove is a game...that is not always fair.

When a wager puts love to the test, will there really be a winner?

I always thought the Hardcover was clever but I also really like the paperback, you rarely see good looking almost text only covers anymore and I love this one. Interesting that the author's first name was dropped for the paperback...

Have you spotted a Hardcover vs. Paperback you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

6 comments:

  1. You are right, both are really good covers.
    But maybe I like the 1st one a lil bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the paperback better because i can easily tell what the title is and what it is about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not crazy about either one, but I think I like the hardcover more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:32 PM

    The paperback is much cooler than the hardcover. More striking, and the title is easier to read.

    They probably changed Michael to M. since it seems like a girl oriented book, and they didn't want a boy's name on the cover. Just a theory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. himissjulie- That's my theory too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paperback is definitely easier on the eyes, even though the hardcover is pretty cool...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...