Friday, April 23, 2010

Pop Culture Junkie on the Nook


Today there was a pretty major update for the Nook including the addition of games (suduko!! and chess) and a beta web browser! Apparently some of the nuts and bolts of battery life and page turning have also been fixed. So I stopped over at Barnes and Noble, hooked up to their wi-fi with the help of a bookseller and tada! Even checked my email and sent one as well, all on my nook! I never even considered the fact that the Nook would eventually do something like that but it's a wonderful update and surprise! And Pop Culture Junkie looks pretty awesome on there, I've always been a fan of black and white! You can zoom in and out and you control it via the touch pad (and also see the webpage in color).

9 comments:

  1. Cool, nice to know that some of the readers do other things as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Steals your Nook* xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Maybe I should get a Nook...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my Sony eReader but man, this Nook is starting to look pretty appealing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! I have 2 e-readers that I hardly ever use, but I still want a nook and an iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know it did some color. That's really neat. I love how sleek the Nook looks. I don't have the funds to buy an ebook reader but if I did, I may seriously consider a Nook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just went to BN tonight to check out the "read in store" feature. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I updated my Nook too and I love it. The page turning seems to be a lot faster and that was one of the things that bugged me at first. =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool!!! What Michelle said!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...