Friday, June 18, 2010

Lookalikes 106

Dreaming of Amelia by Jaclyn Moriarty

The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan

The Sky Always Hears Me by Kirstin Cronn-Mills

Solace of the Road by Siobhan Dowd

So here we have two exact lookalikes and two similar, all blonde. I think I like The Mermaid's Mirror the best. Dreaming of Amelia is almost too bright and the bottom two don't do a whole lot for me. I like The Mermaid's Mirror is the best balance.

Thanks to Alice, Mariah, Sandy, Amy, Alyssa, Sasha, and Karen for pointing out this lookalike!

Have you spotted a Lookalike you would like to contribute? Send me an email!


  1. I like Mermaid's Mirror best, but Dreaming of Amelia is a close 2nd. I think both are gorgeous, but Mermaid's Mirror just has something more to it.

  2. I like the Mermaid's Mirror one too and what a great title name!

  3. I like Mermaid best too -- first the cut-off heads, now the back of the head! What is wrong with faces?

  4. Mermaid's Mirror is my pick too.

  5. Mermaid's Mirror is my favorite, as well. I think it's about the colors and the placement of the figure. I love this meme!

  6. As everyone else said, Mermaid's Mirror is definitely the best one. I love the murky water in the background. Thanks for the look alike!

    Check out my blog at


  7. My favorite is The Mermaid's Mirror, too.

  8. Mermaid's Mirror is so pretty!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...