Saturday, September 18, 2010

This Week In Books or A Book Gets Roughed Up in the Mail!


Monday: nothing

Tuesday:

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson (Purchased from the Library)
Million Little Mistakes by Heather McElhatton (Purchased from Borders)
Around the Corner: Crochet Borders by Edie Eckman (Purchased from Amazon)
200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws, and Afghans by Jan Eaton (Purchased from Amazon)
50 Sensation Crochet Afghans and Throws edited by Bobbie Matela (Purchased from Amazon)
Meanwhile by Jason Shiga (Purchased from Amazon)

Wednesday: nothing

Thursday: nothing

Friday:

Gleeful! by Amy Rickman (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

Saturday:

Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls: Blast from the Past by Meg Cabot (Just Showed Up Review Copy-this is the back of the book, Allie's face got ripped off in the mail ahh!)

9 comments:

  1. :-O

    That's my jealous face. For Anna And The French Kiss!!

    Boo to the mail not being correctly handled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April- I know right! I totally wanted to read that book and then all of a sudden it just arrives, someone read my mind! And yes apparently the book came loose in the mail got all messed up and they repackaged it and sent it with a note! 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your book got ripped :(

    jfeajfioae I hope you enjoy Anna and the French Kiss! I'm so looking forward to reading that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna!

    Haha. Enjoy. I'm jealous. Like, super ultra-ly so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox. Hope you enjoy reading them all :)

    Here's my In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've gotten books that were bent, but I've never gotten one that was damaged that much. I'm so shallow, that would really bug me! Enjoy your new treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only had one book get beat up in the mail. Hopefully it will be my only one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Ally! I'm so jealous that you got Anna and the French Kiss, I've heard so much about it's awesomeness on Twitter and in blogs. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...