Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Week In Books and Kid Lit Con (recap to come!)


Monday:

Very Easy Circular Knits by Betty Barnden (Purchased at Tuesday Morning)
200 Stitch Patterns for Baby Blankets by Jan Eaton (Purchased at Tuesday Morning)
Greetings from Knit Cafe by Suzan Mischer (Purchased at Tuesday Morning)

Tuesday:

Hunger by Michael Grant (Purchased at Target)
The Doggy Divas: Roxy's Rules by Lauren Brown (Accepted Review Copy)

I got a gift from Bookfairy A in the mail, thanks!

Baby It's Cold Outside by Cathy Yardley
Bound by Your Touch by Meredith Duran
Deadly Temptation by Justine Davis
The Family He Wanted by Karen Sandler
Safe Haven by Marie Ferrarella
A Christmas Wedding by Tracy Wolff
A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine
Court Me, Cowboy by Barbara White Daille
To Catch a Thief by Sherryl Woods
Courting the Enemy by Sherryl Woods
Wish Come True by Patricia Kay

Wednesday: nothing

Thursday:

Knitting Mochimochi by Anna Hrachovec (Purchased at Borders)

Friday:

The Fart Party Vol 2 by Julia Wertz (Purchased at the comic book store)


Saturday:

The Freak Observer by Blythe Woolston (Purchased at KitLitCon and signed by author)
The Hole in the Wall by Lisa Rowe Fraustino (Picked up at KidLitCon)
Peanut Butter and Jeremy's Best Book Ever! by James Kochalka (Purchased at the comic book store)
Fall For Anything But Courtney Summers (Requested/Accepted Review Copy) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:38 PM

    Re: Fall for Anything ARC...

    "!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Fall For Anything as well. I am SO excited to read it!!

    Looks like you had a good week. You have some great book fairies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookfairy A was really good to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:33 PM

    So did you make the blanket the books are laying on then? I love crochet *sigh* but I can't do it LOL.

    Great reads! Mine is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikkibrandyberry- Yes! It's actually only like half a blanket right now lol! I just learned to crochet last Spring (and I was left handed so it was extra hard I thought) you can do it! I can suggest resources if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude I'm not on anyone's list! You're scoring all sorts of awesome books!

    Can't wait to read your Kidlitcon recap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am excited to hear more about the Kid Lit Con! Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just paid full price for the "Greetings from the Knit Cafe" book. Ugh! I should have looked at Tuesday Morning first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall for Anything - nice!!! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, the knitting books look awesome. I love the covers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...