Sunday, October 31, 2010

This Week In Books


Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (Just Showed Up Review Copy)


Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

Wednesday: nothing

Thursday: nothing


They Live by Jonathan Lethem (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Death Wish by Christopher Sorrentino (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

Saturday: nothing

A little bite-free bed bug is watching over my books this week. He's my first ever knit toy from MochiMochi!


  1. Toy knit is cute but creeps me out he is a bed bug, lol. Look at you with all your talent!

  2. Love the knit toy. I also look forward to what you think on Dash 7 Lily. Its on my wishlist.

  3. I love the color for Dash and Lily's Book of Dares! And Between Shades of Gray looks SO good! I love your little knit bed bug! It's adorable and makes the whole bed bug aspect less gross, lol. :)

  4. Oh I really want Dash and Lily's Book of Dares and Between Shades of Gray! Enjoy your new books :)

  5. You've got some amazing books! Enjoy reading and Happy Halloween :)
    Check out my In My Mailbox
    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

  6. I haven't heard of them. I hope you LOVE them, though.

    You can check out our IMM at:

    Happy Halloween and as always, Happy Reading! :)

  7. I picked up a copy of Shades of Grey at BEA this past May and have been looking forward to reading it. I've heard it's wonderful. Also, picked up Dash & Lily this weekend! :)

  8. I like how you separate your books by the day you received them :D
    I'm a new follower, I hope you'll follow back!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

  9. I must be on the wrong blog - I thought I was at Alea's. LOL What happened last week? Did they close the library book store?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...