Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trick or Treat Witches! (From A of Pretty Little Liars)

Some of you might remember last summer I got to participate in the Pretty Little Liars Secret Keeper Game (ABC Family invited me to participate) here is my recap. The show is back with new episodes January 3rd. Anyhow, about 2 weeks ago I got a mysterious email from A saying that for doing so well in the game last summer I had earned a reward. Having so much fun this summer and wanting the game to continue I of course said YES send it my way!

Today the doorbell rang and as always I jumped (I don't know why the doorbell makes me jump!) and outside was a little box and I had a feeling that it was from A. I had no idea what was inside.


And inside was....
Seriously, whoever is the mastermind behind this is a genius! A flashlight with the Pretty Little Liars logo and a message that says "the light reveals the truth". And some candy (M&Ms that say Trick and Or Trick and -A) for Halloween! (Is it just me or after that candy is gone would that container make the best craft doodad holder!) If you shine the light behind the paper you can see the web address www.trickortreatwitches.com which has the message to come back Friday at 3pm Eastern Time! I can't wait to find out what is there! 

EDIT: Friday 2pm Central time, if you go to the website, linked above you can see a preview on of the first new episode, the aftermath of the last episode!

23 comments:

  1. You get the best surprises in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:24 PM

    Wow that's so cool! I agree, the candy bowl would make a lovely holder for things. Yarn, maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan- Right now I'm thinking like buttons or pom poms or something, but little bits of yarn would be perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was like mmmm M&Ms and then I was like WOOAH is nuts these could be like weird tasting or something...haha I get nothing on the website either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly one of the most awesome advertising campaigns I've recently seen. It's no wonder the show did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even tell you how jealous I am!!! I love PLL and the Secret Keeper game looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah- I totally agree with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a lot of fun, My candy says trick, or trick. No treat. Sneaky A!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clevery Inky- You are so right, I just saw what I wanted to lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:53 PM

    What a surprisingly sweet treat from A! The PLL folks have done a good job with their marketing during the show's hiatus. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i received one of these today as well. however mine came with stuff to host a party with, i'm really looking forward to friday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hayley- Ooooh! Do you have a picture or a post? Would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will have to get one back to you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/Hayley_Hammersley/?action=view&current=002.jpg

    this is what it looks like, plus i got like 9 extras of the posters, silly bandz, nail files, tattoes, and the flashlight.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hayley- That's awesome! Thanks for sharing a picture! I love the campaign they have created for the tv show. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:25 PM

    Those are cool treats! I'd like more surprises in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hayley- Did you volunteer to host the party? Also, are we allowed to know what's on that cd (I just noticed it!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I clicked on this contest on facebook for pretty little liars and that is what came. The cd just has the last episode that aired this summer on it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hayley- Oh cool! Can't wait to hear what you end up doing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is just driving me crazy. I really don't want to wait to tomorrow to figure out what this whole thing is going to be about.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hayley- I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thats Pretty Cool Really!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...