Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Fool’s Gold Holiday Wishes magazine (with a Pop Culture Junkie Ad inside!)


In the fall I was approached about creating an ad for Pop Culture Junkie for this cool e-magazine for Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold books and I of course said yes! I love how she takes the world in her books from the page to real life with e-magazines and even a website! I've chatted with Susan Mallery on twitter and in person at BEA and she's so sweet! I was able to place my ad for free in exchange for sharing the final product here on my blog! I think it came out pretty cool and it's really fun to see my ad in there, first time I've done anything like this! I'm excited to check out some of the other blog's advertised! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 PM

    That's so cool! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're very official and famous -- all rolled into one. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw!! How cool. I love the ad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...