Saturday, January 01, 2011

This Year In Movies: December

6 movies and 5 tv shows on dvd this month!


Psych Season 2- I started watching Psych when I ran out of netflix dvds and turned to the streaming version of Netflix and it turned out I really did start to enjoy it!

Bored to Death Season 1- I adore Jason Schwartzman so I had to check it out. Turns out it wasn't bad at all, another funny mystery!

Sex and the City 2- At first I didn't like the idea of having a second movie but I rather enjoyed it! Will be interesting to see if they make another!

Some Kind of Wonderful- 80s rewatch!

Psych Season 3- I really like how Psych sometimes changes their credits for the Christmas episodes and other themed episodes.

Psych Season 4- Still good! Luckily I was able to catch up with the newest episodes (Season 5) and watch the last few episodes when they aired!

The Blind Side- Really liked this movie! I had thought it would be pretty sad but it was actually not really that sad at all, more uplifting!

The Runaways- Blah, did not like this movie really at all.

Black Swan- Ugh so disappointing. I really enjoyed it when I thought there would be some kind of surprise or twist (which is what you would expect with a psychological thriller) and then it ended and nothing so totally disappointed. Should have been promoted as a drama.

Monk Season 1- Found another light mystery show to check out and again I like it! Can't wait to watch the rest of the seasons!

Elf- Must watch holiday favorite!

2 comments:

  1. haha i was thinking black swan would have a twist... till i read this post, i guess not :p
    and i really liked the blind side too! and of course, Elf, a classic :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey- Right!! Maybe you will be less disappointed knowing not to expect that, I sure would have been!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...