Sunday, April 03, 2011

This Week in Books or Guess What I'm Actually Reading!

Things are looking up for the reader in me, I'm actually reading. I finished a book Friday that I had started about a week or so ago and an already halfway through another, rejoice! Now I just have to write some reviews before I forget what I have read! :P

The Lovely Shoes by Susan Shreve  (Just Shows Up Review Copy)

My One and Only by Kristan Higgins (Purchased at Target)
The Knitting Diairies by Various (Purchased at Target)

The Vampire Diairies: The Return: Shadow Souls Vol 2 by L.J. Smith  (Just Shows Up Review Copy)
The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Midnight Vol 3 by L.J. Smith (Just Shows Up Review Copy)

Animorphs: The Invasion by K.A. Applegate  (Just Shows Up Review Copy)
Animorphs: The Visitor by K.A. Applegate  (Just Shows Up Review Copy)


  1. I think Vance used to read Animorphs back in the day! Enjoy your new books.

  2. animorphs for a new generation I guess. Makes me feel old. Animorphs was the best man.

  3. I think the whole world was wondering why you weren't posting reviews anymore. (Or maybe I just missed the explanation post...?) Either way, welcome back to books!

  4. ChalcedonyEye- Hehe nope you didn't miss anything. I just literally wasn't reading, but was also a little (or a lot) lazy with a small stack of books I read in the fall and never reviwed. :/


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...