Sunday, May 15, 2011

This Week in Books or Two Weeks Worth

When I was getting ready to work on my post last Sunday night I was feeling rather under the weather so I've got two weeks here!

Purchased on Amazon:
Bossypants by Tina Fey
Amigurumi Toy Box by Ana Paula Rimoli
Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James

Just Showed Up Review Copies:
Viola in the Spotlight by Adrian Trigiani
The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries Vol 3 the Craving (they are really wishywashy about who the author is of this)
The Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Tighter by Adele Griffin
Kiss of Death by Lauren Henderson


  1. The only one I've read there is Tighter, which I thought was cleverly done.

  2. Cool books! I've heard Tighter is really good,

    Hope you enjoy them all :)

  3. I thought Bossypants was great! I'm totally jealous that you got the new Viola book!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...