Wednesday, September 07, 2011

This Year In Movies: July & August

The last two months I watched a lot of stuff, in July 12 movies and 4 tv shows and in August  5 movies and 6 tv shows. A lot of it was just ok so I'm just going to talk about the ones I have something to say about.


JULY:

Due Date

It's Kind of a Funny Story-I remember this one being kind of interesting.

Country Strong

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist-Rewatch!

Monk Season 7-I got back into my Monk kick from a few months ago!

Napolean Dynamite-Rewatch

Monk Season 8

Just Go With It-This was sort of fun.

The Other Woman

Scott Pilgrim-Rewatch

Hall Pass

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallow Part 2-Definitely not my favorite of the series but it did what it had to just like the book did.


Red Riding Hood-A lot of smoke and mirrors and not enough meat.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules-I love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies, I think this is my new favorite book to movie series!

Life Unexpected Season 1-The people on this show fight so much I'm sort of glad they canceled it, it was stressful!

Life Unexpected Season 2

AUGUST:

The Hard Times of RJ Berger Season 1-I wanted to try out an MTV show, now that they don't really play music anymore, it was better than I thought it would be but still weird.

Dilema

My Future Boyfriend- I finally tried Netflix Instant View on my iPad and sort of fell in love with it!

Revenge of the Bridesmaids

Rio-  This was a cute movie!

The Hard Times of RJ Berger Season 2

Jersey Shore Season 1- I cannot believe I even watched this. I've been curious for years and once I started I couldn't stop!

Arthur

Jersey Shore Season 2

Jersey Shore Season 3

10 Things I Hate About You Season 1- When I heard about this show I decided I would never watch it, why mess with a classic right? But then I saw it on Netflix Instant View and gave it a try, and actually it was really good and different enough. Too bad it got canceled!

4 comments:

  1. The only one I've seen is Harry Potter. I really do need to watch the Wimpy Kid movies because I love the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really liked "Ten things I hate about you" the tv show too. The movie is such a favorite and classic! It's a bummer they canceled it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how there is no comments next to Country Strong. I found the movie awful but maybe you're just kinder than myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've watched some of the movies you mentioned on this post. "It's kind of a funny story" was such a good movie and id wanna watch it again. I love the show RJ berger too, and I actually know in real life a friend that knew RJ berger in his younger years. That was my same reaction when I watched Jersey Shore. Finally Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and Scott Pilgrim are deffanatly must sees, a long with any michael cera movie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...