Monday, January 16, 2012

Currently Enjoying



1. ElectroPop Collection from China Glaze - I'm a sucker for pastel and bright nail polish and that's exactly what this collection is. 2. Cool Lemon Ice Cubes from Ice Breakers - I don't think I've ever had lemon gum. Yum. It doesn't last that long but while it does it's tasty! 3. Oh Lola! by Marc Jacobs - This has been my favorite perfume since I bought it a few months ago, can't get enough of it! 4. Baby Lips from Maybelline - I love the packaging, scent and feel of these. They just make me smile when I pull them out of my bag! 5. In Style Magazine - InStyle has quickly become my favorite of the fashion magazines a lot of great features and fun columns. <3 6. Mossimo Vilda Flats in Turquoise and Pink from Target - I just discovered these yesterday and had to have them in both of these colors. The Turquoise are only online and the pink are in stores only.  7. Blue/Teal Mini Skeins from Candy Skein - Yarn + little skeins + my favorite colors = happiness. These are so cute they are already sold out but check back in March for a whole new batch. Great for the Beekeeper's Quilt! 8. FaceOff on SyFy - I saw a commercial for this show and thought I would check it out. I have tons of respect for all art forms so I thought it might be interesting even though I don't really watch the types of programs these makeups would be done for. Turns out I LOVED THIS SHOW. I can't get enough of it! 9. 24 Hour Color Tattoo from Maybelline - I like cream eyeshadows and kind of went crazy when these came out and I heard how good they were. <3

What are you currently enjoying?

** I bought all of these products myself!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Your new blog makeover is seriously great, my friend.

    Also, I currently enjoy Downton Abbey. Have you watched? I think you'd enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khy! I keep hearing about Downton Abbey, I'll have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...