Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hardcover vs Paperback 144


Maybe I'll decide I have a life story, too, and I'll reveal some of it. 

The good girl, the jock, the beautiful one, and the geek. Tangle them together, and the unexpected happens. 

Jena, Dakota, Skye, and Owen are all in Paradise. When they meet, they have no idea how they will all connect—or that their chance encounters will transform each of their lives. 

The secrets we keep, the risks we take, and the things we do for love: Four months after it all begins in Paradise, none of them will ever be the same. 

This summary doesn't say much about the story but I'll say the happy, smiling faces on the paperback makes me instantly like it. It just looks like a book you want to read, you want to get in on the secret!

Have you spotted a Hardcover vs. Paperback you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

3 comments:

  1. Both covers are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I loved this book. And I think both covers are good. But I still like the hardcover and its stark hearts. Stands out more for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, here are lot of information i have found for me about books. I am happy to read many post, i am your fan..Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...