Thursday, September 27, 2012

Exciting News! HOW INHOWSE Design Awards!

I have some exciting news I want to share today! I have won the HOW Magazine INHOWSE Design Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Consumer Products/Services for The Decent Man's Grooming Tools! The Decent Man's Grooming Tools is a line of men's grooming products (stain wipes, non-sewing kit, deodorant removing sponge) that I created the packaging for! If you are interested in reading a little bit about the line which includes 9 products check out our website here, if you are an indecent looking fella or know one, there are a few days left to enter our contest for some really awesome prizes too if you are interested!

I'm so excited, this has been a dream of mine ever since I can remember and I am so happy and proud! The issue of HOW magazine my work will be featured in will be out January 2013!


  1. That's so exciting Alea! Congratulations!!

  2. Congrats! That's awesome.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...