Monday, June 06, 2005

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (books and movie)

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series is one of the cutest young adult book series I've ever read. Where were they when I was the right age to read them? They are the types of books people say "you can't put down." They are very sincere, life lessons are learned and mistakes made. So far there are three books in the series rumor has it a forth is on the way.

The movie was also very sweet. There were a few plot differences, I could live with them, it's not like it was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban the movie. Eek lets not talk about that mess. I thought the actresses were great in their roles I was surprised to find out that at least two of them didn't ever read the books during or before the filming of the movie, they did a great job.

If you are like most of the people that were in the theatre with me bring tissues and make sure to blow your nose quietly. Thanks.

If you click the link for the movie check out the personalized messages; you can call someone or rather they will call someone, trust me it's hilarious!

Update: I read today in the new Entertainment Weekly that all 4 girls are going to sign on for both the sequels if they are going to be made. According to the director he hopes to film them both next summer :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...