Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!

This week's question: -LibraryThing's Recently Added feature: do you look at it? Do you use it for ideas? Is there something listed there now that looks interesting to you? What have you added to your LT library recently?

I definitely do look at that. I look at my own recently added to make sure I add everything to my This Week In Books Posts. When I run over 17-18 books a week I gotta make sure I get them all! I think it only shows that many.

I also enjoy looking at friends and similar libraries recently added. I often click on the ones that look interesting, usually the ones with cute covers! It's a fun way to learn about new books! I actually see a lot of comics coming through the recently added which I love!

One thing that looks interesting right now is The Burma Chronicles, which our lovely Tuesday Thingers host, Marie recently added! I keep seeing this one around but know nothing about it so I'll probably click it!

The last book I added myself was the short stories collection called Let It Snow by three young adult authors. I also received two other books yesterday but I'll save them for my This Week In Books post at the end of the week :D

How about yourself, do you use this feature?

3 comments:

  1. OOhh! I love your book pile posts! They make me salivate like the book loving addict I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:16 AM

    Alea, I'm going to check out your week in book posts.

    It sounds like you're very good at updating your LT. I aspire to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenore- Thanks! I love when others do it so I thought I'd give others some eye candy too!

    Shana- Thanks for watching for them!
    I try and be good about adding books the second I get them! I fear I'm getting to the point where if I didn't I may forget I have certain books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...