Anyhow, J. Kaye is hosting a young adult challenge for 2009. And if you know me, you know I've been picking up young adult books like crazy lately, so I've decided this is the challenge for me!
Guidelines for 2009 Young Adult Book Challenge
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. (Click here to join!)
2. Read 12 Young Adult novels. You may list your chosen books any time during the year. Change the list if needed.
3. Challenge begins January thru December, 2009.
4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.
Here is my list:
3. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
6. Looking For Alaska by John Green
7. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
8. Teach Me by R.A. Nelson
9. Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
10. The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
11. Cathy's Key by Sean Stewart and Jordan Weisman
12. Paper Towns by John Green (swapped out Rumors for this one)
It's my goal to read a lot more YA lit in 2009 than this but it's just a starting place!
Will you be joining this challenge? I know we had this discussion a few weeks ago about what YA I should read first, so scream at me and demand me to add some more must reads!