Now, you may have noticed that the global economy isn’t exactly doing well. There’s war. Starvation. All sorts of bad, scary things going on.
So–just for today–how about sharing 7 things that you’re thankful for?
This can be about books, sure–authors you appreciate, books you love, an ode to your public library–but also, how about other things, too? Because in times like these, with bills piling up and disaster seemingly lurking around every corner, it’s more important than ever to stop and take stock of the things we’re grateful for. Family. Friends. Good health (I hope). Coffee and tea. Turkey. Sunshine. Wagging tails. Curling up with a good book.
So, how about it? Spread a little positive thinking and tell the world what there is to be thankful for.
1. Having a job I enjoy, often times I cannot believe the end of the day is almost here.
2. Family and friends that put up with me.
3. Everyone here for talking books with me.
4. The ability to wake up earlier than I have in 7 years and not hate it everyday.
5. A cold glass of water.
6. A great book or movie.
7. Tapirs, they are just so darn cute!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for?