I was tagged by Emily of That One Girl Emily to talk about some of my goals for 2009! So let's see....
1. Work on my comics! If you couldn't tell, I like to do little doodles like the ones you see in my blog header and profile icon and the one seen to the left. Last Fall I started a little mini comics trio and got the first two done but haven't gone back to it! I think it's because I got so busy with my job, I really want to finish it though! Come to think of it I had another one in the works too!
2. When it comes to my blog I'd like to reply to my comments sooner, the last few weeks it was sometimes taking me more than a week! I'd also like the find something to post about every Thursday morning. My blog is a little dead Thursdays until I get home and post my Booking Through Thursday posts!
3. I'd like to spend more time with my friends. It feels like we are all busy with our jobs and families and when I get home from work all i want to do it lay around! I want to make more time to hang out with people. It's so easy to just fall out of touch when we get into our new routines. It's so different from college when we would hang out all the time!
4. I've joined 3 reading challenges and I'd like to be able to finish them all! I picked them based on what I was already hoping to read in 2009, they basically fit to a t with I want to read so I hope I'm able to do it!
5. Read more books and buy less books! As you know I have a BIG problem with buying way more than I can read! I'd also like to try and start letting go of more books (points to self -> packrat)
So what are some of your goals for 2009? I'm not going to tag anyone but feel free to post your own response or answer in the comments!