Sunday, December 21, 2008

Great Buddy Award

Thanks to J. Kaye of J. Kaye Book Blogs who also nominated me for this Great Buddy Award! Right back at you J. Kaye. 

Originally I was going to try and come up with a list of people to nominate but realized it would probably take me several days and I would stress out about all the people that I had forgotten or were on the list that I had lost etc. So I'd like to share this with anyone that enjoys my blog and anyone's blog that I enjoy! You all know who you are! And any new friends too! This community is so welcoming!

Hope everyone is having a great few days before the holiday season really kicks into high gear! Anyone have any really special or exciting plans this year?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:21 PM

    Congratulations on your much deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to one my blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give this to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:27 AM

    u r right... it is stressful thing to write everyones name down :)
    But YAY! to us ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...