Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award!

J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog has nominated me for this award! Thanks J. Kaye! It sounds like I'm supposed to decide on six values that are important to me and six things I don't support and nominate six other bloggers!

Six values in others that are important to me:
Creativity
Originality
Humor
Inclusiveness
Modesty
Friendliness

6 things that I do not support:
Giving Up
Procrastination
Closed-mindedness
Complaining
Cocky attitude
Unkindness

I borrowed some of your answers J. Kaye!

Six fellow bloggers to I'd like to share this with:

Generous Blogger: Sharon of Sharon Loves Cats


Fellow Pop Culture Fanatic Blogger: Taren of The Chick Manifesto

Similar Reading Interests Blogger: S. Krishna of S. Krishna Books

Best for Suggestions Blogger: Lenore of Presenting Lenore

Book Buying Chats Blogger: Amee of Bookity Book Books

Sorry for these lame titles I picked for you guys! And anyone that I left out, I definitely had more but was supposed to stop at 6!

Rules:
Mention the blog that gave it to you.
Comment on her blog to let her know you have posted the award.
Share 6 values that are important to you.
Share 6 things you do not support.
Share the love with six other wonderful blogging friends.

Update: Thanks to Amee of Bookity Book Books for sharing this award with me too! 

11 comments:

  1. I just got back from 10 hours of christmas shopping (chauffering my stepmother around mainly) and this just really cheers me back up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my title! I'll do this tomorrow. I'm too tired right now to think. Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:11 PM

    Congratulations - getting an award from J. Kaye is extra special. You've given me some new blogs to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! And I like the awards you gave out. Plus I got to discover some new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Thanks a LOT! jeez! Girl I am soooo HAPPY!
    :) :) :)

    thanks :)

    I heart your Blog :) Big time :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. This is cute I will have to fill it out later. My hiatus has come to an end for today thanks to ANOTHER snowstorm! eek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:27 AM

    You are My great Blog buddy -

    http://test-veens.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-am-great-buddy-of-j-kaye-yes-and-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this!!!! I'm going to be posting mine tomorrow (I am so behind on blogging!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lenore- That sounds like hell on earth to me, I hate most shopping!

    Amee- I'm glad you liked your title!

    bermudaonion- I was so excited to get it! Hope you enjoy the new blogs!

    Beth F- Aww thanks!

    Veens- Yay! I'm so happy!

    Marie- Thanks!

    sharonanne- How's the weather been lately? It's just icy here.

    Tempestt- Thanks!

    S. Krishna- I haven't looked at my actual reader in forever, thank goodness for the followers thing on blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...