Friday, December 26, 2008

Lookalikes 27

The Triplets of Belleville
Tokyo Godfathers

So maybe these aren't really lookalikes but I wanted to post them anyways. There are a lot of similarities between them similar color palettes, similar grouping of people and a city background. Ok maybe there isn't a lot that is the same but there is something going on here! Plus The Triplets of Belleville is one of my favorite movies, so Tokyo Godfathers caught my eye as a tiny thumbnail because there isn't really anything else that looks like The Triplets of Belleville.

Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. I like Triplets of Belleville best. I'm not sure why though. I've never seen nor heard of either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:35 PM

    The top. :) Couldn't tell you why, only that it looks more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the Triplets of Belleville, but the cover of the DVD is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm....I havent heard of these either. I think I like the second one best.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys need to check out the Triplets of Belleville! It's a french movie but there is next to no dialogue! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...