Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday Thingers!

Today's question: Holiday gift-giving. Do you give books for the holidays? Did you participate in LT's SantaThing, either this year or last, or in other blogging gift exchanges? Were you happy with what you received?

Oh yes, do I give books as gifts for the holidays! This morning I think I counted 11 books I purchased for this holiday season as gifts! I like trying to find the perfect book gift for someone! 

I did participate in LibraryThing's SantaThing this year! Here is my post about it! They did such a good job I had to do a post about it-pretty sure they were actually Santa! My SantaThing Secret Santa couldn't have done a better job, even if it had been me picking for myself! I don't know why I didn't join last year but I remember promising myself then, that I would do it this year and I'm so so so glad I did it!

Are you giving books for gifts this holiday season?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:28 PM

    I think I bought 5 books for gifts - plus one for me! I'm glad you got a good SantaThing Secret Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your SantaThing exchange! :) I participated in the Book Blogger exchange and found out about SantaThing too late - guess I didn't pay much attention to the little yellow note in the upper corner of the page!

    Here's my Thinger! I would also like to invite you to join me at Wendi's Book Corner next week as I begin hosting Tuesday Thinger with a huge thank you to Marie!

    :) Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that you were able to buy so many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:14 AM

    :) i read that other post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you had a great SantaThing Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone seems to have liked the book presents that I bought them! Happy Holidays everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...