I saw this on Amy's blog today and decided I just had to do it too!
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: There are probably others but for sure Felicity and Veronica Mars.
2. Name a show you can’t miss: Er that's a hard one. The Big Bang Theory (i missed one episode this year and couldn't find it online. I was mad!) How I Met Your Mother, The Office, 30 Rock.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Tina Fey, that's why I started watching 30 Rock!
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Charlie Sheen
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: A quote? I'm not sure if I can do a quote.
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: I'm not sure a show like that exists but I don't think I've ever heard people talk about the show, Life As We Know It. It ran for probably half a season before it was cancelled.
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: I sort of sing along in my head to the Gilmore Girls theme song, I have the cd too!
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: Pushing Daisies, it's a movie quality tv show!
9. Name a TV series you own: Er I own a lot. Off the top of my head, Veronica Mars, Felicity, Mad Men, The Office, 30 Rock, Gilmore Girls, The O.C., Gossip Girl, The Big Bang Theory and Sex and the City. I better stop here...
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Wasn't America Ferrara a movie actress before she started Ugly Betty? I thought that was pretty awesome!
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? Well I just recently watched a great Veronica Mars episode, The Wrath of Con from Season 1!
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: Let me consult my Netflix Queue! Friday Night Lights (my friend says I'll love it despite the football)
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Yeah in the last few years I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy and Heroes, not because they were bad but because they were boring. I might check them out on dvd again someday. And you all are going to hate me but.... after seeing the first several episodes of LOST when it premiered I couldn't take it anymore and decided to maybe try it again once the series had ended.
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: Not sure about multiple times but the last episode of Six Feet Under had me sobbing!
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Anything, and that's probably the problem!
16. How often do you watch TV? About 4ish days a week, give or take a day for DVRed shows.
17. What’s the last TV show you watched? I watched Desperate Housewives last night.
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? Comedy! Or feel good-ish drama with a bit of humor.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Full House??
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Heroes, it just stayed boring and never got better, very disappointing!
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? I think Arrested Development is pretty weird in a random way and I love it!
22. What TV show scared you the most? I usually don't watch scary things but I watched X-files a few times with my friend and it was really creepy!
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? That's a hard question! 4 way tie between The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, and 30 Rock!
24. What show was cancelled too early? And easier question would be which show wasn't cancelled too early. Here are just a few.... Veronica Mars, Freaks and Geeks, My So-Called Life, Arrested Development and Pushing Daisies.
Want to play along? Just answer these questions on your blog and leave me a comment so I can come check out your answers!