Saturday, February 28, 2009

Your Blog Is Fabulous! Award!


I got the Your Blog Is Fabulous Award from The Book Gobbler and Sharon and

Update: And thanks also goes to Amy, Jordyn, Taren and Liviania!

Thank you, you guys!

5 Things I'm Addicted To:

1. Buying books when I don't have room for them!

2. Checking my email first thing in the morning.

3. Sparkling water of all kinds!

4. My new winter boots (i've been wearing them for a month straight, no joke)

5. The YA Book Swap chatroom!

You all are too fabulous so I cannot pick who to tag, I apologize!

10 comments:

  1. Sparkling water, checking e-mail first thing and buying books are all things I am addicted to as well! Congrats on the blog award-keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!


    -Senfaye :)http://amazeofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with buying books I don't have room for (and can't afford), and checking my e-mail first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I have a major book buying problem, LOL, sweetMelissa and Alea! I can't stop myself when I see a particularly amazing-looking one, even if I already have about a zillion to read at home already!
    And congrats, your blog truly IS fabulous! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will pretend you gave it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! I have to open my email in the morning even before the coffee has finished brewing!

    But I don't like carbonated things, so I'm not with you on the sparkling water thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also guilty of buying too many books and checking my e-mail too often. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily- They are great addictions!

    bermudaonion and Senfaye and Charley- Thank you!

    sweetmelissa818- We are two peas in a pod!

    Bookworm- It's true, I just buy buy buy! Thanks for your kind words!

    Lenore- Please do, because I totally would!

    Beth F- Oh man I love carbonation!

    jessi- It's too enjoyable not to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...