Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Thingers: Helper Badges

Did you know about Helper Badges? Do you have any badges? If so, what is your highest medal/number? What is your lowest? Do the badges give you any incentive to help add to the areas of LT that they cover (Common Knowledge, Venues, etc)?

I feel like I was vaguely familiar with the helper badges, but I can't be positive, so obviously I don't have any. I will definitely have to look into this further, I've actually manually entered in a number of zines and comics so this might be right up my alley!

4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I don't have any either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any either

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to be careful. I tend to be obsessive about completing things, and some of these require a lot of entries! :)

    Thanks for stopping by and participating in Thingers last week! I've got the post up for this week. ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I feel better thanks you guys!

    Wendi- i'm like that too, i could sit down for a few hours and go nuts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...