Michelle/Galleysmith has challenged me to read 4 of these 8 super fluffy chick-lit novels by December 31, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST. And if I fail in this challenge I must you must do a guest post (topic of her choice) on my blog. (Oh boy that might be my first guest post!) But if I succeed then she will publish a blog post on a topic of my choice on a blog of my choosing.
1. The Bachelorette Party - McCullah-Lutz
2. How To Sleep With a Movie Star - Harmel
3. The Art of French Kissing - Harmel
4. Something Borrowed - Giffin
5. Something Blue - Giffin
6. Room For Love - Meyer
7. I Did But I Wouldn’t Now - Lockwood
8. Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict - Rigler
I'm going take her challenge and counter challenge with my own!
Michelle, I dare you to accept this challenge!
I dare you to read at least 4 of these 8 fabulous Young Adult books (though I triple dog dare you to tackle them all!)
1. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
2. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
3. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
4. A Bad Boy Can Be Good For A Girl by Tanya Lee Stone
5. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
6. Willow by Julia Hoban
7. The Season by Sarah MacLean
8. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
I'm going to use the same rules and punishments you suggested because I think it will be fun that way! Michelle, do you accept!
To join in the fun visit the I Dare You Challenge blog!