Friday, December 18, 2009

Lookalikes 80

The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore

Rewind by Laura Dower

And here is one that I found:

Crimson Rose by R. Malone

Definitely The Splendor Falls, the typeface on Rewind is just, no. I do like the image used on Rewind though. Crimson Rose looks like the text was just kind of slapped on the cover.

Which do you prefer?

Thanks to Claire/Bookworm for pointing out this lookalike!

Have you spotted a Lookalike you would like to contribute? Send me an email!

10 comments:

  1. You know, another one looks like these, Jane in Bloom! It's yellow, but I think it may be the same image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for Splendor Falls - course it might also be because I read it and really enjoyed the book! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of them do much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I don't like any of these. Interesting lookalikes though ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me neither! They're not covers that grab my attention..

    ReplyDelete
  6. if I must pick one, it would be the 1st one (purple cover)...but really? I'm not enthused by any of them :-/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good finds! I actually quite like The Splendor Falls cover. Too bad the book is a snore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the middle one, because of the spiral.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would probably pick the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Splendor Falls best. Thanks, Alea! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...