Saturday, April 03, 2010

This Week In Books Or My Nook Hasn't Stopped My Library Bookstore Binges.


Sunday:

Her Best Friend by Sarah Mayberry

The first book I got for my e-reader! It was actually a Pre-order so I was able to download it on Thursday. I think I'll try to mention what I buy for my e-reader, might be harder to remember because it's not here taking up space! Free books though... too many to mention!

Monday:


Desires of a Perfect Lady by Victoria Alexander

Thanks to Bookfairy R!

Swoon at Your Own Risk by Sydney Salter
Burning Ambition by Jonathan Bernstein

The Deadly Sister by Eliot Schrefer

Stolen by Lucy Christopher


For review. Swoon was from Amazon Vine.

Lori Foster Bundle pack

I got this for my Nook is has the 4 books from the Buckhorn Brothers series I believe.

Tuesday:

Memo: Marry Me? by Jennie Adams

Better Naughty Than Nice by Various

The Rancher's Family Thanksgiving by Cathy Gillen Thacker

The Wedding Challenge by Candace Camp

Finding Mr. Right by Helen Brenna

Because You're Mine by Lisa Kleypas

The Nannies by Melody Mayer

The Sheikh's Reluctant Bride by Teresa Southwick

The Guardian's Forbidden Mistress by Miranda Lee
Spanish Doctor, Pregnant Nurse by Carol Marinelli
The Price of Desire by Jo Goodman


Library Bookstore.

Wednesday:

Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
Naughty Bits 2 by Various


Both for review. Naughty Bits from Amazon Vine.

Thursday:

Demon Princess: Reign Check by Michelle Rowen
Lucy by Laurence Gonzales


Both for review.

Friday:

I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting! from Leisure Arts
Amigurumi Two! by Ana Paula Rimoli

Hattitude by Cathy Carron

Crobots by Nelly Pailloux


From Joanns. I swear to you, I was just going to get Amigurumi Two! but they had all Knitting and Crochet books 40% off! It was bad! Crobots is by the author of Felties!

Saturday: nothing

And why yes, that's my first amigurumi in the picture! Looks nothing like the pattern but it's still cute as heck I think!

13 comments:

  1. Your little knity guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH!! You did so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaaaaay cute. You are a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like the Buckhorn Brothers books. Those are some of my favorite Foster stories still. It's a tie between Gabe and Morgan, love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy all your great books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Lenore, I love your crafts, I am still hankering after a wolf feltie!

    You make me laugh with the shed loads of books you get every week, I want to see your bookshelves, i bet they would rival my local libraries ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what an amigurumi is, but yours is awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always a great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Your book haul is always impressive!!

    And your little craft... which I cant recall how to spell is CUTE!!!=)

    A handful of years ago I taught myself how to crochet hoodies... then a bunch of baby stuff but for the life of me I can not read a pattern or maybe I lack the patience!=)


    Enjoy your reads this week!!
    Chasity @
    Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 808

    ReplyDelete
  10. Demon Princess? I'm sooo jealous. And your crafts are always so cute!! (: Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have the talent or patience to knit, but the bunny is cute. It is a bunny, right? I hope that you will enjoy your books. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...