Thursday, June 10, 2010

From the Desk of Hanna: Father’s Day (Pretty Little Liars Secret Keeper's Game)


Friends, Acquaintances, Losers, and Blabbermouths-

In honor of Father’s Day approaching I wanted to take a minute to address a totally untrue and false rumor that some of have been spreading about me and my family. There is no way you are going to get into my good graces by spreading false and vicious rumors about me, I have ears everywhere you know.

Last year my Mom and Dad ended their marriage, yes that is true but what is NOT true is that my Dad abandoned me and my mom, not true. What IS TRUE is that my parents simply grew up and in the process grew apart and my mother is much happier now thank you very much.

So there is nothing to these idiotic rumors and if you have any sense about you and care at all about your social standings you will just shut up already, seriously, nothing to see here.

And Dad, Happy Father’s Day!

Love,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...