Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week


Well, I'm coming in right at the deadline oops. Anyhow this year's Book Blogger Appreciation Week is already getting started. Registration closes tomorrow, so hopefully you have already registered if you plan to do so! The actual week of BBAW is September 13th through the 17th. You can read all the details on the BBAW website here.

Last year I was nominated for Best YA Review blog and Best Eclectic Book Blog both of which I made the short list for. Personally I find Best Eclectic Book Blog (which is considered a Niche Category) to be the best fit for me so I would love to be up for it again this year!

Here is the description for Best Eclectic Book Blog from the BBAW website:

This blog doesn't specialize in any one book genre. It is known for consistently excellent reviews, recommendations, analyses, and other content in a variety of genres.

I would like to offer up these 5 posts for submission:


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm with you there on deciding to enter at the wire. Hehe. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! That category is packed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...