Sunday, July 10, 2011

This Week in Books or the Long Winded Post


For some reason I have a lot to say this week!

Twisted by Sara Shepard (Purchased at Borders-I actually committed the ultimate betrayal to get this book... I went to Borders, my beloved bookstore and they had run out apparently they didn't get their full shipment and when asked if I wanted them to order it for me, I told them I was going to Target, I really wanted the book THAT second! I have started it and am still so giddy there are more books in the series!)

Love Story by Jennifer Echols (Requested Review Copy-I LOVE her books and it was funny, right before it showed up in the mail someone let me know I was quoted in it, it was the same quote from Forget You!)

The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (Just Showed Up Review Copy-I sighed with happiness when I saw this cover, so much better than the US version)

Tighter by Adele Griffin (Duplicate Just Showed Up Review Copy- I don't usually show duplicates but it snuck in there.)

You Don't Know Me by Brian Meehl (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Welcome to Bordertown by Various (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
Worst. Vampire. Ever. by Caissie St. Onge (Just Showed Up Review Copy)
My Not-So-Still Life by Liz Gallagher (Just Showed Up Review Copy)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You got a nice amount of books this week =) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you had a great week! Congratulations on the blurb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:15 AM

    I want!

    I know that impulse of wanting a book right now.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...