Monday, July 11, 2011

This Year In Movies: June

6 movies for me in June.

No Strings Attached- Extremely predictable but cute. Fun seeing Natalie Portman in a chickflick.

The Tourist- This movie was kind of slow going but I adored the ending!

Tangled- I kept hearing how wonderful this movie was and thought I'd give it a try and it totally was!

Megamind- Also cute, reminded me a little of The Incredibles. Some laugh out loud moments.

The King's Speech- Finally saw this! It was enjoyable.

He's Just Not That Into You- Rewatch, I love movies that are told in vignettes.

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen Tangled! Really must get round to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove Tangled! Disney at it's old-school best

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one of those I've seen is The King's Speech and I enjoyed it too,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:31 PM

    I loved Tangled and The King's Speech :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought No Strings Attached was cute too. Like you said, not heavy lifting, but I don't need every movie to make me think!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...