Monday, August 15, 2005

My Week of Bookathoning

Lucia, Lucia- enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Set in the 1950s New York an young Italian girl and the most memorable year of her life.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- ooohhhh. So good. I read that thing like there was no tomorrow.

Me Talk Pretty One Day- hilarious, hilarious, thanks so much for the suggestion, you guys know who you are!

Nickel and Dimed- read it in a day in preparation for the Freshman Into the Book Seminar that I am helping with. It was depressing in a sense but also really informative at times even funny.

Thumbsucker- saw the trailer for the upcoming movie and then found out it was a book, set in Minnesota none the less. About a teenage boys addiction to thumbsucking, when it is stopped by his dentist he turns to a variety of other sources of fulfillment.

Now I'm onto BLINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...